These quick and easy Seven-Layer Bar Cookies are one of our family’s favorite treats. In fact, my children insist on making them for Christmas every year. The rich bars freeze beautifully, making them a perfect make-ahead dessert.
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (11.5 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 c. coconut
- 1/2 (11.5 oz.) pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
- Melt margarine in a 9x13 baking pan. Add graham cracker crumbs; mix thoroughly and spread evenly on bottom of pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut, and butterscotch chips. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over all ingredients. Top with chopped nuts. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.