These pumpkin muffins are our family’s favorite muffins. I always double the recipe so that I’ll have some for the freezer–they are absolutely delicious!
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 (15-16 oz.) can pumpkin
- 3/4 c. oil
- 3/4 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 3 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
- Combine first five ingredients in mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together the next five ingredients. Add to mixing bowl and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400 for 16-20 minutes. Makes 24-30 muffins.