The last few days I’ve been working my way through the step-by-step organization system outlined in Paperless Home Organization.
What I have accomplished so far:
- Set up labels and filters in my Gmail account to automatically sort or forward certain types of emails
- Completely did away with my paper planner and began adding all appointments to my Google calendar
- Set up a Remember the Milk account for task management
- Added a RTM widget to my Google calendar
- Set up an Evernote account and installed the desktop app
- Added the Evernote web clipper to my browser to send clips directly to Evernote
Just getting started?
If you’re just getting started with Paperless Home Organization, I highly recommend reading through the entire ebook before beginning to organize. At the very least, plan to skim through the ebook to get an overview of the complete program before you start.
This wonderful ebook is available for ONLY $3.99–a fabulous deal, especially since all the tools recommended in the ebook are completely free to use!
Enter to Win Paperless Home Organization
Would you like to win a FREE copy of Paperless Home Organization? Please enter in the Rafflecopter widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is accepting entries until Saturday, January 26, 2013, at 11:59 PM. Winner will be notified via email Monday, January 28, 2013. Winner has 48 hours to respond, or an alternate winner will be chosen.