Welcome to the final day of Five-Star Slow Cooker Recipes, a ten-day series featuring slow cooker recipes that are simple enough for weeknight meals but delicious enough to serve company!
Did you know that you can make five-star desserts in the slow cooker? Try this fudgy Molten Chocolate Cake topped with vanilla ice cream and see for yourself!
- 1 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1 1/2 c. hot water
- In mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, 3 Tbsp. cocoa, and 3/4 c. sugar.
- Add milk, melted butter, and vanilla to dry ingredients. Stir until well combined. Pour into greased 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In separate bowl, combine 1/2 c. sugar, brown sugar, and 4 Tbsp. cocoa. Sprinkle over batter.
- Pour hot water on top of all ingredients in slow cooker. DO NOT STIR!
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours, or until cake is done.
Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Take a look at my Slow Cooker Recipes board on Pinterest!
This post is part of the Autumn Hopscotch with the bloggers of iHomeschool Network.