When I was a (much) younger woman, I had a lot of subconscious expectations that proved to be false.
- I thought I would be the perfect mother. I’m not. I still try every day, but I’m learning that perfection is impossible.
- I thought I would never allow myself to gain weight. I would maintain my young figure all my life. Sadly, middle age and hypothyroidism proved me wrong.
- I thought I would never have the health issues that other women experience. False again! Like many women my age, I deal with mild LBL, hypothyroidism, insomnia, and more.
It’s taken years for me to learn that, in spite of my lofty goals and foolish assumptions, I will never achieve perfection in this earthly life.
But I’ve also learned that I can push ahead each day, doing my best and keeping my focus on the things that matter most: faith and family. I never want to allow imperfection or health issues to rob me of the things that really matter.
Dealing with LBL
One of those issues, LBL (Light Bladder Leakage) can be an embarrassing secret. But really, it shouldn’t be!
The fact is that 1 in 3 women deal with Light Bladder Leakage . If you are among that number, you are in good company. And chances are, if you’ve had a baby or two (or eight like me!), you have experienced at least occasional episodes of LBL.
- Those unexpected leaks when sneezing, coughing, or laughing.
- That little touch of anxiety when waiting in line for the restroom at the zoo.
- The frustration that comes when you jump on the trampoline with your kids.
Now, thanks to the new Poise Thin-Shape pads, you can relax and enjoy life with your family without worrying about leakage or waiting lines.
Thin-Shape pads are up to 40% thinner than the original Poise pads and are specifically designed for LBL issues. These super absorbent pads are up to three times drier than the period pads that many women are using.
Using Pads as Diaper Doublers
The best idea I have EVER heard for using extra pads came from a friend of mine. She uses them as handy diaper doublers for her toddlers! This might be a great help for heavy wetters that tend to soak through their diapers during the night.
Get Your Free Sample
Ready to make the switch? Sign up for your FREE sample of Poise Thin-Shape pads right now!